Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Game: Alien Abduction

[voice of the guy from those old Dunkin' Donuts commercials] Time to abduct the humans. (Zoom, zoom, beam, zoom, beam, zoom, zoom, zoom, beam, zoom, beam, zoom, zoom, beam into mothership.) I abducted the humans. [/voice of the guy from those old Dunkin' Donuts commercials]

The protagonist of this week's game has been kind enough to write an introduction.

"It's tough out for an alien. Sometimes I feel over the hill (Betty and Barney Hill—ha! I kill me!). Not only has the boss given me a quota of humans and their odd, hydrocarbon-consuming vehicles to abduct, he's given me a time limit as well. And there are enemy ships out to stop me, and I don't even know who they are. Human-lovers? Rivals? Just plain killjoys? I dunno. To make matters worse, all the potential abductees seem to be men. I mean, used to be they wouldn't even let you be an alien if you wouldn't terrorize women, and now I don't get to?! Sigh. When I'm done, I guess I'll just have to watch Heavy Metal. Again."

Thanks, Xxorxt. The check's in the mail. Unfortunately, it'll take eighty-one billion years to reach your home planet. Plus, it's an out-of-system check, so it'll take another eleven billion years to clear your bank. But hey, ten bucks is ten bucks, right?







No comments: