Tuesday, January 20, 2009

YouTube Tuesday: The Prisonbear

As you may know from sites with a higher proportion of SF news-related content, Patrick McGoohan, probably best known as the star, creator, executive producer, and occasional writer and director of The Prisoner, died last Tuesday.

I just read his Wikipedia entry. I have to say I was surprised to learn he was married only once, from age 23 until his death. But I was probably more surprised to learn he returned to the role of Number Six in an episode of The Simpsons. I kind of pictured him as a humorless loner who was difficult to get along with... but then, it's just possible I was conflating him with the character.

Anyway, this being YouTube Tuesday, the important thing is, here's a little parody of/homage to The Prisoner, enacted by stuffed animals. Well, animals and... things.

No comments: